Wednesday, 28 May 2008
It’s been a minute since I’ve done one of these, so I do hope you enjoy as I tried to recapture the fire that I’ve lost recently!
1. Will Slick Rick EVER record again?
2. Aren’t y’all sick of rappers bitchin’ about Hip-Hop cops, yet go out and do illegal shit and get caught?
3. Since they are remaking TV Shows into movies, why not a remake of Good Times?
4. Isn’t TMZ great at clowning celebrities?
5. Will Saigon EVER release an album?
6. Doesn’t Obama/Clinton remind you of last year’s 50 Cent/Kanye West ‘battle’?
7. Am I the only one glad that in that Six Flags commercial, it’s an Asian guy playing up to a stereotype?
8. When will people realize that Reality TV is anything BUT Reality?
9. Will New York Hip-Hop ever make a proper comeback?
10. Whatever happened to that Lil Wayne/Juelz Santana album?